A new report issued by the World Bank (1) warns that food prices are skyrocketing globally, with wheat up 18 percent and corn up 12 percent this quarter. Ukraine, one of the largest wheat exporters in the world, has suffered a 73 percent increase in domestic wheat costs. Argentina has seen wheat prices skyrocket 70 percent.
According to the World Bank, these price increases have been caused primarily by three factors: 1) Sharply higher demand for food in China, 2) U.S. drought conditions that hammered wheat production, and 3) unrest in Ukraine due to the near state of war with Russia.
You may also like ...
- Alert!! Peter SCHIFF Warns Bad News For Investors 2019 ( Public Will Start Paying Attention to Peter SCHIFF When the Grocery Stores Empty out and Martial Law is Declared)
- Experts Warning: Economic Progress Under Trump is Illusion, Crash Coming – 200% Proof They Will Start WW3 Dollar Collapse & Martial Law – 30 Things You Should Do To Prepare For The Imminent Economic Collapse
- JIM ROGERS EXPLAINS HOW BAD THE DEPRESSION WILL BE AND THE TRADE WAR WITH CHINA!
- Economic Collapse Is Erupting All Over The Planet As Global Leaders Begin To Panic ( George Soros Is Preparing For Economic Collapse – Does He Know Something That You Don’t?)
- Now Even Paul Krugman Of The New York Times Is Admitting That The Next Crisis Will Likely Be Worse Than 2008
- 89 Tips That Will Help You Prepare For The Coming Economic Depression Share