A new report issued by the World Bank (1) warns that food prices are skyrocketing globally, with wheat up 18 percent and corn up 12 percent this quarter. Ukraine, one of the largest wheat exporters in the world, has suffered a 73 percent increase in domestic wheat costs. Argentina has seen wheat prices skyrocket 70 percent.
According to the World Bank, these price increases have been caused primarily by three factors: 1) Sharply higher demand for food in China, 2) U.S. drought conditions that hammered wheat production, and 3) unrest in Ukraine due to the near state of war with Russia.
You may also like ...
- Gerald Celente – The Recent Stock Market Carnage Is Only The Beginning
- Experts Warning: Economic Progress Under Trump is Illusion, Crash Coming – 200% Proof They Will Start WW3 Dollar Collapse & Martial Law – 30 Things You Should Do To Prepare For The Imminent Economic Collapse
- Economic Collapse Already Started! Is the Next Recession On Its Way? ( The catastrophe if another global financial crisis strikes)
- Gerald Celente PREDICTS– Economic Meltdown Worse Than Great Depression Coming
- Economic Collapse Is Confirmed! $63 Trillion Dollar Dark Cloud Of EM Debt – 2018 Stock Market CRASH!
- 5 Days Before the Financial Collapse