Never before in the history of the United States have so many top authorities agreed on one thing: the end of the US Dollar is almost here, and a global economic crisis will start in 2018.
This is very, very clear.
“Cash is trash.” – Robert Kiyosaki
“Dollar is going down.” – Donald Trump
“A U.S. financial crisis—greater than the crisis of 2008—is fast approaching… and this crisis will be very different from the last one.” – Ron Paul
“The Dollar As We Know It Will Be Gone Within 6 Years.” – Mike Maloney
“The American people have no idea they are paying the bill.” – G. Edward Griffin
And if you hold your wealth in banks, personal real estate or stocks, you need to stop what you are doing. Listen to what I am going to say, and pay very close attention, or when the economic crisis hits, you will be the one footing the bill, losing a majority of your savings, and working many years after you had planned to.
You see, in an extremely rare culmination of events, 3 key indicators all point at one conclusion: there will be a crash in 2018. And if it’s as big as some of these folks say it’s going to be, the US government will be coming after all of your civil liberties: your livelihood, your guns, and possibly your very freedom. The government will come after your livelihood to pay their debts, your guns so you can’t protect yourself, and your liberty if you object to the first two.
And I know, it seems too crazy to be true, but as you will see in just a minute, that is also part of their plan. I founded my company in 2010, when it became abundantly clear to me that the reason the economy got smashed in 2008, was going to happen again – and this next time was going to be ten times worse. But luckily for some of us, there is a way out. If, and only if you take the necessary steps now to avoid what they have in store for you.
So who is “they”? Sounds dubious, doesn’t it? Well, it’s not. “They” are the big bankers and corrupt politicians that continue to steal from the hard working population in order to line their own pockets and bail out their buddies, while the middle class and little guys suffer. They are the IMF. They are the Federal Reserve. They are Wall Street. They are Politicians. And according to many credible sources, they will be the ones that walk away from the next big crash unscathed, while folks like us suffer.
How Do You Know What’s Coming?
There are three things that need to be revealed to you, in plain and simple terms:
- How the 2018 economic crisis, will go down, according to many authorities, who have been correct on the matter a number of times;
- What traps the government have already put in place to take what’s left of your civil liberties, including confiscation of the majority of your wealth; and
- How you can take simple and inexpensive steps to protect your wealth by getting it beyond the desperate clutches of a broke government.
But first, I want to reveal the 3 major economic indicators that our economy is past due for collapse:
- The 7 Year Economic Crash Cycle has expired;
- The Presidential Hand Off is about to take place; and
- We’ve Reached a Critical Mass of Printing Money.
There is a theory called the “7 Year Cycle” which pretty accurately predicts that every 7 years or so, the stock market crashes. This trend started in 1966, with a serious credit crunch and liquidity crisis. 7 Years later, in 1973 marked the oil embargo crisis, and oil prices skyrocketed. In 1980, banks and brokerage houses nearly avoided a collapse by a last minute change to margin calls on shorting commodities. Interest rates topped at 22%.
And in 1987, the Dow lost 22% in one day. Seven years later, in 1994, the bond market crashed. And in 2001 (7 more years), Wall Street was hit hard after the attacks of 9/11. You remember what happened in 2008.
So why didn’t we see a crash in 2017? We should of, and I will tell you why we haven’t yet in just a minute. But just so you know, this “7 year cycle” crash could hit any day. The storm that is brewing is heightened by the fact that 2016 is an election year, so the “blame” can be pawned off on the candidate who’s time is finished (Obama) while the “New Hope” for our nation is being revealed.
The only reason the seven year cycle didn’t hit in 2017 is that we are printing money at proportions greater than ever. The federal reserve has increased the money supply through “Quantitative Easing” and buying and holding crap bonds. And the United States national debt has nearly quadrupled since 2001, from 5 trillion to over 18 trillion. Make no mistake. The “QE” program and printing is the only reason we have not been hit with the biggest economic crash that anyone can remember. But don’t be lulled into a false sense of security, because it’s coming.
If this is shocking or hard for you to believe, please know that you are not alone. And it’s not your fault. It’s a very common and natural thing to believe that everything is fine, and is going to be okay. It’s so common that they even have a clinical phrase for it. It’s called “Normalcy Bias.”
And normalcy bias affects every single one of us. Even me. It is something that you must address in yourself. It is the mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster and worse, the effects. Normalcy bias is the reason that any Jew remained in Germany after 1930. Or any resident of New Orleans remained in the city after the first levy broke. It is a real thing, and it paralyzes people.
I will address it during an upcoming video conference so we can know this about ourselves, and move past it to see the problem, and therefore help ourselves.
There now exist a new video course that reveals how to safely prepare and store foods in the event of a dangerous worldwide crisis. It’s designed for anyone who is frustrated with surging grocery prices and the very real possibility of empty shelves during the first year of the new administration.
The success of the new videos has already encouraged hundreds of people who never thought they could preserve their own food to take action and finally start storing their emergency supply.
Here Is What They Have Planned for Your Savings
While the rumblings of this economic upheaval have been set into motion since the so-called “recovery” after the last crash in 2008, the threats have never been as clear as they are today. And as we’ve learned, a number of highly respected and credible analysts have all predicted that the end of the US Dollar is here, and the crash is coming in 2018. But this time, and unlike 2008, the game is different, the players are smarter, and the stakes are so much higher.
And I hate to say it, but the traps are already set. And we are the mice. You are smart enough to know that the problems with this economy are systematic, and the solutions that worked to “fix” the problem in 2008, are no longer available to us.
What do I mean the solutions are no longer available? Well, the idea that anyone is “too big to fail” will not work in this new economy, and the Policy makers and bankers know this. They know the tax payer will no longer foot the bill for big banker’s mistakes. So what have they done? They have taken serious and decisive action to protect themselves (and not you) when their house of cards falls this next time.
And sadly, for millions of Americans, there will be no way out. I am talking about bail-in banking models, and capital controls like FACTA. And if you are thinking to yourself, “The economy is fine, we don’t have a thing to worry about.” You need to think again, and hear exactly what they are planning for you, your money, your passport, and your livelihood. This can happen in America, it has happened in America, and if you don’t do something to help yourself, it could very well happen to you.
1) Bail-In Model
First and foremost, the “Bail In” model means that the government will confiscate your savings during a crisis. If you think I am exaggerating, you only need to look back 3 years ago to what happened in a little country called Cyrpus. What’s more terrifying, is what the IMF said about Cyprus.
But if you have saving in the bank, you need to learn more about how to protect your savings. And another thing you should be asking yourself is: why they are collecting all of the new data they are collecting about your finances? Like FACTA.
FACTA is a classic Big Government move: first, find out where the assets are located, so later, they can be levied. Governments do this to round up guns, money, and even food. And in 2014, the US began requiring that its citizens and even its resident aliens report all foreign accounts. Even if these accounts are 100% legal – they must all be reported so that the government knows exactly where to go to collect.
And finally, when the collapse does happen, you will see some major restraints on the movement of your money. These are called “Capital Controls.”
3) Capital Controls (Private and Public)
During Greece’s latest collapse, banks shut their doors, and ATMs were limited to a $50 per day disbursement, before many of them ran out of money. Things got pretty ugly, and turned back to a barter system–something that often happens in a collapse. And you may not know this, but we are already trained to accept capital controls from our government.
Have you ever left the country and had to tick the box on a form if you are carrying more than $10,000 across the border? That is a Capital Control. And in a collapse, that number will be reduced to less than $200. Just ask the citizens of Argentina, who experienced this in 2012. Learning how to avoid these private and government controls of your money is one thing that you really need to do before it’s too late.
Because remember: if you can’t access your money, how will you buy anything you need to survive? You won’t. Unless you take the next step and learn how this seemingly terrible situation can actually mean financial freedom for you.
I have helped thousands of people get ready for this scenario, in what I like to call a “No Risk” situation. Here’s what I mean: there are a few ways to prepare for this scenario that cost you very little, and if I am wrong, and the economy only gets better forever, you still have not lost much compared to what happens if I am right.
Look, any time you “invest” your money – there is a risk. Stocks plummet, real estate crashes, and banks refuse to hand over your money. But there is one thing that historically increases during this type of economic upheaval, and when the shit really hits the fan, this one thing will be your savior: Physical Gold and Silver.
The thing with gold and silver is this: it has value regardless of what the economy does. Since the dawn of human time, people have used these metals as jewelry, for trade, and for machinery. And unless this 2,000 year practice all of a sudden stops tomorrow, physical metals will hold much of their value.
And I wish it was as simple as telling you: “Go buy gold.” But it’s not. They have made sure of that. These folks are not stupid. And they learned their lesson last time the entire system almost came crumbling to knees. They saw how people like me, who saw the writing on the wall, made money on the crises. They know how some people are trying to subvert their efforts, and they have got almost all of their bases covered. Note: I said almost.
If you know their plan, then you can make your own. And there are ways right now to get your wealth beyond their grasp, and into an asset class that they cannot reach. And by now, I hope the problem is clear. A crash is coming in 2018, your wealth is at stake, especially if it’s held in the bank, in your personal real estate, or in your 401k. You are at risk of losing all you have worked to save, unless you learn how to preserve your savings.
To ensure that you, and your family, have the best chance to survive and continue to thrive, proper preparation is necessary.
Unfortunately, the people of today are even less prepared than their ancestors, especially here in the US. Family farms, once an archetype of the American way of life, are now a rare and increasingly limited thing of the past. Storing extra food or keeping a well-stocked pantry is practically unheard of, especially among the younger generations.
There are also more people now than ever before, living more densely in cities. Most people have never tended a garden in their life, let alone grown their own food crops or own the land necessary for it, so you can imagine the chaos and panic that will ensue in the face of any serious financial calamity.
There are many ways you can prepare yourself and protect your assets from the likelihood of an economic collapse or serious breakdown of civilization, though. One of the best ways you can protect yourself is to invest in hard assets that are tangible and retain their value despite the test of time. Owning arable land, and/or operating a farm in the spirit of our homesteading forefathers, is one good way to invest your wealth and protect your family.
Whether paper and/or hard currencies are still used, if history is anything to go by they are probably going to be hard to acquire and/or highly inflated and relatively worthless as a result.
Although a more reliable currency may be developed, during the period of chaos and upheaval there are many tried and true alternatives to traditional and fiat currency that can be used in trade and barter. Some of the most common things that have been (and still are) used as alternative currencies include:
- Tobacco and cigarettes have been used for decades as a substitute (or commodity based) currency for trade and barter. Whether or not you smoke, loose tobacco and tobacco products are a very good store of value, and are likely to be worth quite a lot more than you paid for them in the event of a serious crises.
- Alcohol, like tobacco, is always in demand somewhere, by someone, and can be used to trade and barter for many goods. Grain alcohol stores practically indefinitely, while high proof rums, vodka, gin and other liquors are very good for storing and trading. In addition to storing alcohol for trade or barter later, learning how to brew mead and beer or to distill your own alcohol can be an invaluable skill.
- Gold, silver and copper are some of the most common alternatives for those who wish to keep their wealth in a store of harder currency. Tried and true, precious and semiprecious metals have been used as a store of wealth for thousands of years. Older US coins, minted in 1964 and earlier, contain ~90% silver and are a good way to start a small silver collection. If you opt to invest in solid gold, silver or copper bullion, be sure to get chips or bullion in many smaller weights, including 1/8th, ¼, ½, and 1 oz. for ease of trade.
- Ammunition in a variety of calibers can not only save your life, but will also give you a rather powerful bargaining tool if SHTF and all hell breaks loose. Aside from stocking up on as much ammo as you reasonably can, be sure to purchase plenty of the most common calibers (9mm, .45, .22lr, 12 gauge, etc.) for use as bargaining chips and in trade. It probably won’t be like the days of the Wild West, but ammunition will likely be in limited or strictly controlled supply, so your stockpile will become valuable fast.
Those who own land or farms in the countryside are generally going to be at an advantage in the case of widespread societal collapse. Although a certain percentage of people will try to flee from cities and developed urban areas, thus posing a potential threat to your countryside location, the fact is that most of the masses either won’t leave or won’t get far from the cities they live in.
Surviving Societal Collapse
Not everyone is able to take action in the face of economic ruin, either, many people will go catatonic in shock, will hole themselves up in their home, or even commit suicide, unfortunately.
There are some other key ways that you can increase your chance of surviving, and potentially even thriving, in the event of widespread chaos and societal collapse. These include:
- Develop a close community when possible. In the event of any serious breakdown in society, when the police and local law enforcement, and potentially even the military, are overwhelmed or disbanded entirely, there will be greater safety in numbers. You need to be able to trust the people around you, though. In the country or another rural area, you should do your best to be on good, friendly terms with your neighbors so that you can watch out for one another. If you live in a city or another suburban area, try to keep your family and friends close, stay informed and make contingency plans together.
- Store spare parts and specialty oils, lubricants and other commonly needed tools for repairing various machinery. In the event of widespread chaos or the breakdown of society, production of these materials will decrease or stop entirely. Since stores, warehouses and storage facilities will be robbed and looted in short order, you will put yourself in a more powerful position to remain independent and self-sufficient by stocking up on needed supplies ahead of time. Spare parts, and general mechanical knowhow, will also give you powerful bargaining chips for barter and trade.
- Stock up on antibiotics and other pharmaceutical medicines, both over-the-counter and prescription. Medicine can become very hard, even impossible, to obtain in a crises and no one wants to die (or lose a child) due to a bad cold or the onset of diarrhea. Pain killers, anti-inflammatories, Imodium, iodine and other medicines can be purchased in most shops and local pharmacies or online. If you can’t get additional prescriptions from your doctor, one good alternative for sourcing antibiotics is to check with the vet. Antibiotics for pets, including penicillin (Fish Pen), amoxicillin (Fish Mox), and ciprofloxacin (Fish Flox) are available from the vet without any prescription and are identical to those used for humans.
Whenever possible, you should also stockpile extra food, water and other basic necessities of life, but these recommendations will put you in a stronger position to trade and barter for whatever you may need after a collapse but didn’t have a chance to stockpile. Perhaps more important than any other preparation you make, though, is your level of mental preparedness.
Disasters and crises situations exert a huge toll on humans psychologically and mentally; stress and fatigue can wear down even those who are reasonably well prepared in a material sense. Prepare yourself mentally and psychologically by developing a firm plan of action in the event of a critical emergency, and review your plans with your family and/or close friends.
Panic in a critical situation can be deadly, so by preparing ahead of time and knowing your plan of action by heart you’ll be calmer and have a clearer mind in the event of a real emergency.
You don’t have to believe me, rather, you only need to look back 8 years ago to see what happened then, and you know, this time it will be worse. These institutions have not gotten healthier or stronger. In fact, they’ve become more cancerous and pervasive. And this time, there will be no saving graces. They have made sure that you and I will be the ones left to suffer. Unless we get this insurance and protect ourselves right now.
Once the collapse comes, it will be too late, unless you act now, and that is what I am here to help you do. That is why we have just arranged for you to join us on a video conference call this week. We don’t want you to miss out on any of this life-changing information. And you won’t regret it. Click on the banner below to secure your spot now!
Old Time Wisdom ( Timeless Bits of Wisdom on How to Grow Everything Organically, from the Good Old Days When Everyone Did you can prepare yourself for war by moving to the countryside and building a farm, but you must take guns with you, as the hordes of starving will be roaming. Also, even though the elite will have their safe havens and specialist shelters, they must be just as careful during the war as the ordinary civilians, because their shelters can still be compromised.”)
This article has been written by Bill White for Survivopedia.