Pastor Lindsey Williams has confirmed that there will be be a worldwide economic and financial crash slated for 2017 after the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (HR 3590) is fully enacted. The act is not a healthcare bill but works hand in glove with the Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (USA PATRIOT ACT) Act of 2001 (HR 3162) for total control of the USA and ultimately the world in one swift move.
The word is control and their ultimate goal is to enslave the entire population of the planet. The plan is so ingenious and simple it’s incredible. This is not a theory, this is the truth and verified by the very highest echelons of the elite. The crash must happen, the economies of the world are already on a knife-edge one piece of bad news and it will come crashing down taking all the banks, investment banks and pension funds with it. Chaos will reign and out of the chaos order will come. It is taking place so the elite can come to the rescue and that will see the initiation of the new world government and the debasement of the US Dollar. The crash that is coming will make 2008 look like a minor financial correction. Imagine all companies, all businesses, all mortgages all owned by the elite. Its a very real threat and you only have a short window in order to protect yourself from it.
You can prepare for an economic collapse by preparing financially, stocking up on the essentials and monitoring the economic indicators.
Preparing Your Finances
Get out of debt. In a financial collapse, many people are going to lose their jobs and their homes. To prepare for this possibility, you should make a plan to get out of debt as quickly as possible. This way, if you do lose your job, you don’t have to worry about finding a way to pay these bills. The worst kind of debt to have is credit card debt. Because of the high interest rates that many people have, carrying a balance on a credit card can cost you a great deal of money.
- Create a budget in order to track your income and expenses. Make a plan to have a surplus of money left over at the end of the month to apply towards your debt. This means reducing your expenses and possibly finding additional work to supplement your income.
- Organize your debt so you can make a plan to pay it off. You can choose from a few different methods for planning how to pay off your debt. Whichever method you choose, it is important to stick with it.
- One method is to order your debts from smallest to biggest, regardless of the interest rate, and pay off the smallest debts first. This helps you build momentum.
- Another method is laddering, which means paying off the debt with the highest interest rates first. This makes the most sense mathematically because it reduces the amount of interest expense you pay in the long-term.
Start an emergency fund. If you are living paycheck to paycheck and you lose your job during an economic collapse, you are at risk for losing your home and living in poverty. It won’t be easy to find another job and replace your income. Your goal should be to save up enough to cover six months of expenses in your emergency fund.
- If you are trying to get out of debt, save up an emergency fund of $1,000 and then apply all of your extra income to your debt. Once your debt is paid off, you can divert more money into your emergency fund.
- Keep your emergency fund separate from your checking account so that you are not tempted to use the money. Put it in a low-risk, interest-bearing account such as a savings account, money market account or certificate of deposit (CD).
Have cash on hand. Depending on where you have it, money in your emergency fund might be hard to liquidate. Bonds, for example, must be sold, and other investments like CD’s might charge fees for early withdrawal. Also, if you have a savings account with an online bank instead of a brick-and-mortar institution, it might take several days to withdraw your money. It’s important to have cash that you can access easily, either from a savings account or a cash box in your home. This can tide you over in an emergency until you can access money in your emergency fund.
This video explains the steps one should take to prepare for the potential of an Economic Collapse
Generate an additional source of income. Start a home business as a second source of income. If you lose your job because of an economic collapse, it might be difficult or even impossible to find another job. Having an alternative source of income can help you to keep your home and avoid poverty.Choose your business idea based on skills that you have and things that you enjoy doing.
Global Economic Collapse is coming. The second financial bubble is going to soon burst, and there’s nothing anyone can do about it. That’s because, as Ron Paul stated, the Federal Reserve has set up the American economy for financial collapse and market crash for printing trillions of dollars back in 2008 and 2009.
“The Federal Reserve’s policies of printing trillions of dollars back in ’08-09 have locked into place a serious financial crisis at some point in our future,” Paul stated. Going so far as to intimate the economic collapse will occur at least some time in the next two years Paul wrote, “It’s unavoidable, and even Donald Trump can’t stop it.”
Paul said Trump will be the patsy for the supposed impending financial ruin. Just like everyone blamed Obama for the financial collapse in 2009, this time, “Trump will unfairly get the blame,” the former Texas representative wrote. Paul bases his comments on reports he says he’s read which concludes that within the next 18-24 months, the collapse will happen.
The Lost Ways is a comprehensive book that teaches you a variety of ways that our forefathers used to deal with different situations. The program teaches you survival mechanisms that does not require money. The fact is that the modern survival equipment is unreliable and ineffective. In fact with the techniques in this book, you can survive solely in a catastrophe that kills everybody.