A new report issued by the World Bank (1) warns that food prices are skyrocketing globally, with wheat up 18 percent and corn up 12 percent this quarter. Ukraine, one of the largest wheat exporters in the world, has suffered a 73 percent increase in domestic wheat costs. Argentina has seen wheat prices skyrocket 70 percent.
According to the World Bank, these price increases have been caused primarily by three factors: 1) Sharply higher demand for food in China, 2) U.S. drought conditions that hammered wheat production, and 3) unrest in Ukraine due to the near state of war with Russia.
You may also like ...
- Recession 2020 and Why It Looks like 1929 All Over Again !!
- James Rickards Warns : China’s Collapse Has Only Begun !! Global Economy Toast !!
- Experts Warning: Economic Progress Under Trump is Illusion, Crash Coming – 200% Proof They Will Start WW3 Dollar Collapse & Martial Law – 30 Things You Should Do To Prepare For The Imminent Economic Collapse
- READY FOR THE GLOBAL RESET? PREPARE URGENTLY 🔴 IMF CONFIRMED The Global Currency Reset Trigger Event is Coming
- Alert 200% Proof They Will Start Global Currency Reset 2020 Economic Collapse
- Gerald Celente gives his 2020 Financial Forecast – Global Currency Reset $250 Trillion Debt Hit With Inevitable Economic Collapse & Stock Market Crash