A new report issued by the World Bank (1) warns that food prices are skyrocketing globally, with wheat up 18 percent and corn up 12 percent this quarter. Ukraine, one of the largest wheat exporters in the world, has suffered a 73 percent increase in domestic wheat costs. Argentina has seen wheat prices skyrocket 70 percent.
According to the World Bank, these price increases have been caused primarily by three factors: 1) Sharply higher demand for food in China, 2) U.S. drought conditions that hammered wheat production, and 3) unrest in Ukraine due to the near state of war with Russia.
You may also like ...
- 10 Economic Experts are Saying of When and Why the U.S. May hit the Next Recession ( Who Controls All of Our Money? )
- Economic Collapse Is Confirmed! China Imminent Attack On Dollar 2019 Stock Market CRASH! Gerald Celente – No Trade War, No Market Shock
- The Panic Has Begun! China U.S Trade War Heading To Economic Collapse 2019 Stock MARKET CRASH!
- Trade Talks With China Collapse: “This has all the makings of a complete disaster that could lead the stock market to crater this week”
- Gerald Celente Red ALERT : Prepare For The Worst for Global Systemic Collapse 2019 – The Death of The American Dream
- Lindsey Williams – Warning to Prepare for an Emergency. Stock up on Food, Water and Supplies Now! It is 5 Days Before the Economic Collapse & Great Depression. ” So, What do You do?