A new report issued by the World Bank (1) warns that food prices are skyrocketing globally, with wheat up 18 percent and corn up 12 percent this quarter. Ukraine, one of the largest wheat exporters in the world, has suffered a 73 percent increase in domestic wheat costs. Argentina has seen wheat prices skyrocket 70 percent.
According to the World Bank, these price increases have been caused primarily by three factors: 1) Sharply higher demand for food in China, 2) U.S. drought conditions that hammered wheat production, and 3) unrest in Ukraine due to the near state of war with Russia.
You may also like ...
- Now We Are Being Warned That Shortages Of Diesel Fuel And Electricity Are Coming In The Months Ahead
- Alert 200% Proof They Will Start Global Currency Reset 2022 Economic Collapse — America is Collapsing to Recession !
- A Catastrophic Year For Food Production In The United States – Beef Is Now A “Luxury Meat” And Goldman Sachs Says To Brace For “One Of The Largest Energy Supply Shocks Ever”
- We Were Warned That This Would Happen: Crash Coming – 200% Proof They Will Start WW3 Dollar Collapse & Martial Law – 30 Things You Should Do To Prepare For The Imminent Economic Collapse
- Gerald Celente-The Plan Has Been Revealed And Everyone Needs To Brace For The Impact – The Collapse Has Already Begun. Watch Out For China!
- Chronic Shortages Of A Few Items Now Will Evolve Into Chronic Shortages Of Hundreds Of Products Later In 2022