A new report issued by the World Bank (1) warns that food prices are skyrocketing globally, with wheat up 18 percent and corn up 12 percent this quarter. Ukraine, one of the largest wheat exporters in the world, has suffered a 73 percent increase in domestic wheat costs. Argentina has seen wheat prices skyrocket 70 percent.
According to the World Bank, these price increases have been caused primarily by three factors: 1) Sharply higher demand for food in China, 2) U.S. drought conditions that hammered wheat production, and 3) unrest in Ukraine due to the near state of war with Russia.
You may also like ...
- Jim Rickards: “PREPARE FOR THE NEW GREAT DEPRESSION!”
- TRUMP WARNING!!! The Central Banks Are Transitioning The World Away From The Dollar! – The Next FINANCIAL CRISIS Will Occur At The End of The Year
- How Russia-China’s ECONOMIC STRATEGY is CRUSHING the DOLLAR? : CURRENCY WARS
- Trump Calls For “New Election Immediately”- President Trump Supporters are Preparing to “Riot in the Streets” –
- Economic Collapse Is Predicted In 2022- Massive 78% U.S. Depopulation
- Gerald Celente-The Plan Has Been Revealed And Everyone Needs To Brace For The Impact – The Collapse Has Already Begun. Watch Out For China!