A new report issued by the World Bank (1) warns that food prices are skyrocketing globally, with wheat up 18 percent and corn up 12 percent this quarter. Ukraine, one of the largest wheat exporters in the world, has suffered a 73 percent increase in domestic wheat costs. Argentina has seen wheat prices skyrocket 70 percent.
According to the World Bank, these price increases have been caused primarily by three factors: 1) Sharply higher demand for food in China, 2) U.S. drought conditions that hammered wheat production, and 3) unrest in Ukraine due to the near state of war with Russia.
You may also like ...
- Alert 200% Proof They Will Start Global Currency Reset 2022 Economic Collapse — America is Collapsing to Recession !
- Warning — Biden Faces 11-Day Countdown To Economic Doomsday As World Unravels
- China Preparing To Launch The Digital Yuan: Prepare For The US Dollar Collapse! — Will the Future Global Society be Cashless? — A Recession is Unquestionable & A Crash Inevitable !!
- GERALD CELENTE – The Collapse Has Already Begun. Watch Out For China! – The Biggest Financial Bubble in History is Ready to Burst
- Lindsey Williams Elite Friend Gives 3 Month Warning for Economic Implosion – 6 Billion People Humans To Be Killed By The Elite – New World Order Depopulation Agenda
- TRUMP WARNING!!! The Central Banks Are Transitioning The World Away From The Dollar! – The Next FINANCIAL CRISIS Will Occur In 15 Aug