A new report issued by the World Bank (1) warns that food prices are skyrocketing globally, with wheat up 18 percent and corn up 12 percent this quarter. Ukraine, one of the largest wheat exporters in the world, has suffered a 73 percent increase in domestic wheat costs. Argentina has seen wheat prices skyrocket 70 percent.
According to the World Bank, these price increases have been caused primarily by three factors: 1) Sharply higher demand for food in China, 2) U.S. drought conditions that hammered wheat production, and 3) unrest in Ukraine due to the near state of war with Russia.
You may also like ...
- US Economic Crisis, Its History, and Warning Signs – Protect Yourself from the Next One
- Bernie Suarez – The Predictions Are Happening Now, The Economic Collapse Now Has A Target Date – JP Morgan in a secret Report Warns its Elite Clients to Sell USD and Buy Gold
- Peter Schiff : Economic Collapse Confirmed! Big Companies All Over America Report Disastrous Financial Results – The Dollar will Tank !! Prepare !
- Economic Collapse Is Predicted In 2020- Massive 78% U.S. Depopulation
- The Federal Reserve Explained – Elizabeth Warren Warns : The Economic Crash is Coming
- Things Are Going to be Horrible – Bank Runs Coming to America – Pull your Money from the Banks Now