A new report issued by the World Bank (1) warns that food prices are skyrocketing globally, with wheat up 18 percent and corn up 12 percent this quarter. Ukraine, one of the largest wheat exporters in the world, has suffered a 73 percent increase in domestic wheat costs. Argentina has seen wheat prices skyrocket 70 percent.
According to the World Bank, these price increases have been caused primarily by three factors: 1) Sharply higher demand for food in China, 2) U.S. drought conditions that hammered wheat production, and 3) unrest in Ukraine due to the near state of war with Russia.
You may also like ...
- Housing Bust 2.0 — Subprime Crisis, Millions of Homeowners with Delinquent Mortgages
- Experts Warning: Economic Progress Under Trump is Illusion, Crash Coming – 200% Proof They Will Start WW3 Dollar Collapse & Martial Law – 30 Things You Should Do To Prepare For The Imminent Economic Collapse
- Predictions For the 2020 Presidential Election and Beyond !! — Professor Who’s Been Right About Every Election Since 1984 Reveals His 2020 Prediction
- Prepare for Inflation And The Failure of The Present Monetary System — The Planned Economic Collapse of America Continues
- Economist Nouriel Roubini Warns : De-Dollarization,Cashless Society,Digital Dollar : What’s The Future of The King Dollar ?
- What’s Coming is Economic Collapse and Financial Bankers Dictatorship !!