A new report issued by the World Bank (1) warns that food prices are skyrocketing globally, with wheat up 18 percent and corn up 12 percent this quarter. Ukraine, one of the largest wheat exporters in the world, has suffered a 73 percent increase in domestic wheat costs. Argentina has seen wheat prices skyrocket 70 percent.
According to the World Bank, these price increases have been caused primarily by three factors: 1) Sharply higher demand for food in China, 2) U.S. drought conditions that hammered wheat production, and 3) unrest in Ukraine due to the near state of war with Russia.
You may also like ...
- The Collapse is Much Worse Than You Are Being Told — Prepare For The 2020 Recession : Food, Water, Shelter, Community
- Get Ready for Digital Dollar, Digital ID,Digital Yuan !! – Post COVID Monetary Reset-
- The Collapse is Much Worse Than You Are Being Told — Mass Exodus out of the Big Cities like New York !!
- Experts Warning: Economic Progress Under Trump is Illusion, Crash Coming – 200% Proof They Will Start WW3 Dollar Collapse & Martial Law – 30 Things You Should Do To Prepare For The Imminent Economic Collapse
- James Rickards Warns : China’s Collapse Has Only Begun !! Global Economy Toast !!
- 18 Signs That We Are Facing A Record Breaking Economic Implosion — This is The Great Lockdown Recession — The Economy Is In A Medically Induced Coma