A new report issued by the World Bank (1) warns that food prices are skyrocketing globally, with wheat up 18 percent and corn up 12 percent this quarter. Ukraine, one of the largest wheat exporters in the world, has suffered a 73 percent increase in domestic wheat costs. Argentina has seen wheat prices skyrocket 70 percent.
According to the World Bank, these price increases have been caused primarily by three factors: 1) Sharply higher demand for food in China, 2) U.S. drought conditions that hammered wheat production, and 3) unrest in Ukraine due to the near state of war with Russia.
You may also like ...
- Lindsey Williams – – Economic Collapse Has Arrived – Global Currency Reset, Nothing Can Stop It – Warning to Prepare for an Emergency. Stock up on food, water and supplies now!
- – Robert Kiyosaki – Get Your Money Out Of The Bank – Prepare For What is Coming!
- Jim Rickards: “PREPARE FOR THE NEW GREAT DEPRESSION!”
- America Enters Geriatric Interlude Blinded To What Happens Next — Economic Conditions Rapidly Deteriorating All Over The US
- How Globalists Plan to Use Covid to RESET the World Economy ( COVID is Not And ‘Has Never Been a Pandemic’: Alan Jones )
- Experts Warn Government of Massive Recession, Martial Law, Food Stamp – Massive Riots, Huge Crime Waves Expected in Many US cities