A new report issued by the World Bank (1) warns that food prices are skyrocketing globally, with wheat up 18 percent and corn up 12 percent this quarter. Ukraine, one of the largest wheat exporters in the world, has suffered a 73 percent increase in domestic wheat costs. Argentina has seen wheat prices skyrocket 70 percent.
According to the World Bank, these price increases have been caused primarily by three factors: 1) Sharply higher demand for food in China, 2) U.S. drought conditions that hammered wheat production, and 3) unrest in Ukraine due to the near state of war with Russia.
You may also like ...
- Gerald Celente-The Plan Has Been Revealed And Everyone Needs To Brace For The Impact – The Collapse Has Already Begun. Watch Out For China!
- Top Economists Predict The Housing Crash Is Coming! Prepare For The Imminent Economic Collapse The Disaster Is Here – Elite Will Soon Prevent You Accessing Your Own Money!’
- TRUMP WARNING!!! The Central Banks Are Transitioning The World Away From The Dollar! – The Next FINANCIAL CRISIS Will Occur In 15 Aug
- Alert 200% Proof They Will Start Global Currency Reset 2020 Economic Collapse — America is Collapsing to Recession !
- – Robert Kiyosaki – Get Your Money Out Of The Bank – Prepare For What is Coming!
- Lindsey Williams – – Economic Collapse Has Arrived – Global Currency Reset, Nothing Can Stop It – Warning to Prepare for an Emergency. Stock up on food, water and supplies now!