A new report issued by the World Bank (1) warns that food prices are skyrocketing globally, with wheat up 18 percent and corn up 12 percent this quarter. Ukraine, one of the largest wheat exporters in the world, has suffered a 73 percent increase in domestic wheat costs. Argentina has seen wheat prices skyrocket 70 percent.
According to the World Bank, these price increases have been caused primarily by three factors: 1) Sharply higher demand for food in China, 2) U.S. drought conditions that hammered wheat production, and 3) unrest in Ukraine due to the near state of war with Russia.
You may also like ...
- Lindsey Williams – Warning to Prepare for an Emergency. Stock up on Food, Water and Supplies Now! It is 5 Days Before the Economic Collapse & Great Depression. ” So, What do You do?
- The Dollar Will CRASH – Printing MORE Will NOT Save The US Economy – 14 Very Alarming Numbers That Confirm The Imminent Economic Collapse 2019 Stock Market CRASH!
- WARNING: The Coming Food Crisis – CASHLESS Society Coming SOON! – The Federal Reserve Is DESPERATE! – Why 90% of People Won’t Survive Collapse – Who Will be the FIRST to PERISH After Collapse?
- THIS IS A WARNING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE: 2019 WILL BE ECONOMICALLY DEVASTATING FOR MILLIONS OF AMERICANS –
- 12 Statistics That Prove The Imminent Economic Collapse & Exploding Debt Apocalypse
- Economic Collapse Confirmed! $244 Trillion Dollar Dark Debt As Half The World Lives On $5.50 A Day – The China Debt Tsunami Will Bring Down the World Economy