Russia's growing presence in the Black Sea is a military and geopolitical reality that NATO refuses to accept.
Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg announced yesterday that NATO will "strengthen its air and maritime presence" in the Black Sea region, triggering an immediate rebuke from Russia's NATO envoy Aleksandr Grushko:
“All these decisions will be subject of thorough analysis… And, undoubtedly, we will take all necessary measures to properly safeguard Russia’s national interests in this region,” Grushko said.
In addition to the Black Sea buildup, the Russian envoy also warned that the agreed increase of contributions to NATO's budget might lead to a new arms race.
Right now, the envoy warned, NATO is in danger of being stuck in a “vicious circle” of an arms buildup “from which it will be very difficult to get out.”
The threat is already very real. Some of Russia's most advanced military hardware is already stationed in Crimea:
Today, Crimea is one of the most modernly equipped bases of Russia’s armed forces. Besides surface and underwater ships, naval air forces, and coastal units, several installations of the latest “Bal” coastal missile systems are also deployed in Crimea. What’s more, “Bastion”, the newest word in coastal defense, was adopted by the armed forces in 2014 and has a missile range of over 600 km. As experts from the fleet’s officers affirmed to me during interviews, the deployment of “Bal’s” and “Bastion’s” renders the presence of NATO ships in the Russian part of the Black Sea largely futile and even fatally dangerous for themselves.
A report by the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine published on July 29th noted that Russia has established a self-sufficient grouping of forces in Crimea. New combat aircraft, S-400 anti-aircraft systems, “Varshavyanka project” submarines, and small missile ships equipped with “Calibre” missile systems will also all be transferred to the peninsula.
When Stoltenberg claimed, "Our deployments are defensive and measured. We will not match Russia soldier for soldier, tank for tank, or plane for plane. Our aim is to prevent conflict, not to provoke it," what he really meant to say was that NATO is incapable of matching Russia's firepower in the Black Sea region.
Heck, Moscow has already hinted that it has plans to place nuclear weapons in Crimea.
NATO is playing a dangerous game of "chicken" with Russia's Black Sea Fleet. But prancing around the Black Sea with a few extra destroyers won't scare Moscow. Sorry?
– How to identify prophesies coded in the visions of four men whom God revealed information about the latter days to.
– How to survive each day with little necessities of life like little food, no technology as there will be no electricity, and sometimes poor housing.
– How to preserve medication and food at home without chemical preservatives or a refrigerator.
– How to identify biological weapons and chemicals thrown your way, understanding how they affect your body and what to do about it and also how to avoid it and stay safe.
– How to make protective clothing to shield you against chemical weaponry using simple household items. This covers you when an attack is imminent and you do not have the necessary gear or did not have time to buy required gear.
– How to craft a plan to survive even when times become challenging. Here, Cain explains simple military science to help you survive at home. You will need to use simple equipment and substances available at home.
– How to distinguish clean water and food from ones that have been contaminated after an attack. This keeps the family safe and free of diseases that may be caused by contaminated food or water.
– Besides teaching people how to survive when the latter days comes, individuals can use the eBook as a handbook for survival during war times.
Each of the strategies provided in the eBook is explained in simple English and well-structured in chapters to make it easy to comprehend. He starts by verifying the imminent end times and how they have been shown in the bible and then introduces the strategies one by one.
SOURCE : russia-insider.com