Clif High rejoins the show to discuss the future where humans live 125 to 200 years old. How will your life change and what should you do to prepare for a long life? We discuss the consequences of a long life without taking care of your long term health in the process (other factors such as dementia). This is a needed conversation that humans around the planet should be having if they are planning on pursuing life extension methods. Clif also talks about his recent sabbatical and his shifting passions and interests. Something most of us can relate to!
How to survive each day with little necessities of life like little food, no technology as there will be no electricity, and sometimes poor housing.
– How to preserve medication and food at home without chemical preservatives or a refrigerator.
– How to identify biological weapons and chemicals thrown your way, understanding how they affect your body and what to do about it and also how to avoid it and stay safe.
– How to make protective clothing to shield you against chemical weaponry using simple household items. This covers you when an attack is imminent and you do not have the necessary gear or did not have time to buy required gear.
– How to craft a plan to survive even when times become challenging. Here, Cain explains simple military science to help you survive at home. You will need to use simple equipment and substances available at home.
– How to distinguish clean water and food from ones that have been contaminated after an attack. This keeps the family safe and free of diseases that may be caused by contaminated food or water.
– Besides teaching people how to survive when the latter days comes, individuals can use the eBook as a handbook for survival during war times.
Each of the strategies provided in the eBook is explained in simple English and well-structured in chapters to make it easy to comprehend. He starts by verifying the imminent end times and how they have been shown in the bible and then introduces the strategies one by one.