Revelation 16:3 reads: "The second angel poured out his bowl into the sea, and it became blood like that of a dead man; and every living thing in the sea died." (NASV). I read that verse years ago, wondering how life on earth could survive if the sea died. Almost all life comes from the sea. Never could I have imagined that this event might take place in my own lifetime.
As I have clearly shown in The Fukushima Truth article, every single day since the Japanese nuclear reactor was destroyed, 300 tons of radioactive and contaminated water has been dumped into the Pacific Ocean. This isn't "slightly contaminated" water. It contains Cesium-137. By the year 2020 it has already been estimated that significant levels of Cesium-137 will have reached all corners of the Pacific, and that sea life as it is today will be virtually wiped out.
Already, we see on the west coast of the US that fish are bleeding from the eyes, bellies and gills. The rocks along the coast are now unnaturally clean because there is hardly any kelp, barnacles, sea urchins, or starfish clinging to them. The tide pools are devoid of crabs, snails other living creatures. Even the birds, especially the pelicans and the seagulls have mostly all disappeared. Animals such as bears, sea lions, and seals are or their fur is falling out on the west coast all the way up to Alaska. See California Coastline Becoming Like Dead Zone.
So the Pacific is well on its way towards fulfilling scientific and biblical predictions of its annihilation. The shock is that there is absolutely nothing we can do to reverse this. The damage has already been done (and the poisoning has not stopped or slowed down at all). There is no magic fix at our disposal. Life on earth has been irrevocably altered, because of what man has done to himself and to our planet. Global warming is a joke compared to this incredibly real holocaust that is now here.
The prediction found in Revelation 16:3 states that God is the one who tell the angel to unleash the bowl judgment upon the earth. Earlier verses indicate this is to be ordered because of man's sin. Now someone might point out that God causes (or could at least stop) earthquakes, yet still we know that the reason Fukushima melted down was really not because of an earthquake and the tsunami which followed. It was ultimately the result of human stupidity, arrogance, and evil greed.
The Sins of Fukushima
What arrogant folly was it to place a reactor on the ocean in an area well known for its record-breaking earthquakes and tsunamis? There are even stone markers up on the hillside above the Japanese coastline in that area which declare to everyone with any sense: don't build anything below this marker. Previous generations had marked the height that tsunamis had risen to in the past, so that no one would build below in the unsafe zones below.
We have also heard how the design of the plant, which came from General Electric, was fatally flawed. And apparently, TEPCO was aware of the design problems but pushed ahead anyway to save on costs. All of this created the perfect opportunity for a disaster that was just waiting for the right earthquake to come along.
But stupid decisions are not the real legacy of this accident. I believe mankind's biggest sin in all of this is the very deceptive nature of the entire nuclear power industry. That industry has been built from the beginning on: The Big Lie. The real reason that we have nuclear power in our world today is not that it is particularly efficient or safe. It is that the military and industrial complex—for the sake of their own delusions of power and profit—needed those reactors so that bombs could be created. You see, without reactors, they could not have created all of the fuel necessary to create atomic bombs. And those bombs were the key ingredient needed to produce an immensely lucrative arms race which greedy industrialists and bankers lusted over. They saw in the windfall of unlimited taxpayer dollars the perfect way to finance their "bomb factories."
So voracious corporations conspired with governmental states that all lusted after promethean like powers, and together they fired up the propaganda machine, sticking a happy face upon this hellion of a genie. Their absurd proposal was that they could actually lock this terror into their fragile bottle made of concrete and steel, kept in chains by highly dedicated civil servants. And this restrained demon would toil away for us unseen in the center of our communities, where the behemoth might leak a little radiation now and then, but that would only matter to those who had the misfortune of living downwind.
This pernicious collusion was crammed down the people's throat overruling all sane opposition. The idea that having "peaceful nuclear reactors" permanently parked in the midst of huge metropolitan population zones is like having a child in your neighborhood raise a baby T-Rex in his closet. No way could this every be considered safe or in the public's best interest.
The mythology that using nuclear power to heat water is a credible idea is incredibly foolish. It's like proclaiming the benefits of a flamethrower to light your candles. Of course effective propaganda campaigns can make insanity appear to be like a quirk of pure genius. Nuclear power has never been feasible financially if the cost of storing all the leftover nuclear waste—like forever—was correctly computed into the equation. Even if you never have a human operator sleeping on the job causing an accident, and even if there is never a natural disaster that causes an accident without human help, the problem of storing that contagion—in perpetuity—is way too risky financially for anyone with an ounce of sense. Only God is around long enough to stand guard over that waste and he's definitely not in the nuclear business.
READ MORE : Michio KaKu Fukushima The end of Humanity
The real cost of all these nuclear reactors is so steep that only governments can finance them. And the risks of meltdowns are so extreme, and so unthinkable (as we now know), it defies even the imagination. The possibility of a meltdown has always been so risk adverse as to make all nuclear reactors completely uninsurable—except when governments themselves step forward with their meaningless "guarantees" backed only by the people's money.
So the whole "nuclear industry" has really been created as a government hack job, because not even governments have enough money to afford these toys when they break. And even their collective financial power is not enough to pay for accidents on the scale of Fukushima. This is why the bankrupt Japanese government has to lie so blatantly as it deceives its own people about what's really happening. It simply cannot financially afford the cost of the truth. To reimburse their people for their losses—let alone to relocate their entire population—is simply impossible. So to the very end, they will maintain the fiction that "it's not that bad" as untold millions suffer early painful death while watching their babies agonize through unspeakable deformities.
In Fukushima we know that weapons-grade nuclear rods were being created in the plant. That means that deadly plutonium has melted down and been vaporized into the atmosphere for the world to breathe. So much of this radiation that is spreading around the globe was ultimately designed to kill humans. Indeed.
Certainly, none of these human programs that have now gone awry at Fukushima—or with any of the other nuclear industry's accidents elsewhere in the world—was ever nobly conjured up to serve the best interests of humanity. When self-deifying states conspire with profit guzzling corporate Mongols to steal away the wealth of its citizens damning them to untold miseries, the magnitude of their crimes is nothing short of unadulterated evil perpetrated ultimately against God.
God Just Sent Another Warning to Mankind
So no one should say that God caused this accident to happen. Man has no one to blame but himself. But you can say with certainty that God has allowed this to happen and even predicted that men would unleash acts like this as a result of his careless greed. The particular prophecy of judgment found in Revelation 16 was meant to warn mankind about how God sees our sin. God wants us to hear the message that our sin (both collective and individually) is the root of all our problems.
What are the chances that this prophecy found in Revelation 16:3 was a lucky guess? When I was in college I owned a scuba tank and came across a prophetic article in a diving magazine. The author pointed out that man had polluted the land and the air and made a mess of the environment. Yet he concluded that there was simply no way man would ever be able to ruin the oceans because they were just too vast to be spoiled. That prediction, uttered in my lifetime, has now certainly been proven dead wrong.
The prediction found in Revelation was written 2,000 years ago. The chances it was a lucky guess are unlikely considering how many things scientific truths the Bible gets right. Back in the First Century, most never could have imagined that the ocean could die, even as that ocean environmentalist believed just 45 short years ago.
God inspired John and the other biblical writers to warn the world about what was coming. Most people don't realize that twenty-five percent of the Bible is composed of prophecy. And God has never been wrong in any of them. One of the big reasons the Lord put so many predictions into his Word was never just to tell the future. Prophecy is always given to warn mankind that if we don't repent, then we will be judged.
Unfortunately, most men today will not listen to God. Right now most are moving away from God, not towards him. But there will be always be some who are willing to listen and hear his warnings and who will respond. I'm writing this article hoping that you are one of those people, because God does not want anyone to perish. In fact, he's holding off the final judgment of the world until the last possible moment giving you a chance to chance your mind about sin (see 2 Peter 3:9).
The prophecy about the oceans dying is not the only prediction in this particular chapter in Revelation. There are several more events predicted, each of which seem to be happening about the same period of time in the last days. Whether you are a believer or just someone who is merely seeking the truth, you owe it to yourself to examine what God says is coming: because he has yet to be wrong about the future. It's a good idea if you want to live longer—and with less problems—that you take a closer look at what else God has predicted may be coming our way.
Predictions of Coming Radiation?
Let's take a closer look at Revelation 16 (especially verses 1-11 NASV):
"Then I heard a loud voice from the temple, saying to the seven angels, 'Go and pour out on the earth the seven bowls of the wrath of God.' So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth; and it became a loathsome and malignant sore on the people who had the mark of the beast and who worshiped his image.
"The second angel poured out his bowl into the sea, and it became blood like that of a dead man; and every living thing in the sea died. Then the third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of waters; and they became blood. And I heard the angel of the waters saying, 'Righteous are You, who are and who were, O Holy One, because You judged these things; for they poured out the blood of saints and prophets, and You have given them blood to drink. They deserve it.' And I heard the altar saying, 'Yes, O Lord God, the Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments.'
"The fourth angel poured out his bowl upon the sun, and it was given to it to scorch men with fire. Men were scorched with fierce heat; and they blasphemed the name of God who has the power over these plagues, and they did not repent so as to give Him glory. Then the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom became darkened; and they gnawed their tongues because of pain, and they blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores; and they did not repent of their deeds."
As I point out what this passage predicts, let me point out that because we already know now that verse 3 is the result of radiation, it is not a far leap to assume that that the other verses mentioned in the passage may also have something to do with one or more nuclear holocausts.
1. Sores From the Sky. In verse 2 what is poured down on the earth causes "loathsome and malignant sores". This could very easily be a description of the sores which happen when people are defiled by a nuclear bomb, but especially radioactive fallout.
2. The Death of the Ocean. As we have already seen, verse 3 predicts the sea will become like a dead man as every living thing in it will die.
3. Rivers and Springs of Blood. In verse 4 we see that the rivers and even the springs of water become like blood (just like the ocean). And we are told that this is poured out on them, which would seem to indicate something coming from the sky like nuclear fallout. If Fukushima or another nuclear site, or even a nuclear war takes place in the future, the fallout coming down will impact the rivers, the lakes and even the springs. Everything will be contaminated.
4. The Sun Scorches Men. In verse 8 we read the angel pours his bowl upon the sun, and it was given to scorch men with fire and a fierce heat. Now this sounds like it might be an intense period of solar flares which could easily wipe out our power grids across the earth and kill many people with intense heat. But the intensity of the heat could even be like that which is experienced when nuclear explosions are unleashed, which would tie into the next plague.
5. Darkness Upon the Beast's Kingdom. The fifth angel in verse 10 pours out his bowl on the throne of the beast (who we know is the antichrist) and his kingdom will be darkened. Verse 11 talks about the pains and the sores which will follow this darkness. Once again, this sure sounds like a nuclear war, that is aimed more specifically at the antichrist's kingdom, which then creates something like a nuclear winter. A worldwide nuclear war, or even just a local war on one country only, would bring dark deadly clouds of radioactive dust that would circle the globe with destruction for years. A full scale nuclear war between the superpowers would cause nuclear clouds that would contaminate and lower temperatures on the earth and that alone would kill millions even billions of people.
The Reason for These Judgments
1. Taking the Mark & Worshiping the Beast's Image. These bad events are all inflicted upon the world because God is displeased with their deeds. They have taken the mark of the beast and worshiped his image in God's place (see verse 2). Now the mark of the beast is referring back to a specific passage (see Rev. 13:16-17) which talks about an economic mark or digital numbering system which qualifies someone to buy goods. Taking the mark acts like a membership card or shall we say a "worship agreement mark" offering allegiance to the antichrist who issues them. God views anyone who takes this mark as turning his back on the Lord. This act brings wrath from a holy God down on humans who declare they will worship at the altar of their leader the antichrist.
2. Slaughtering God's People. The second sin selected for judgment of these men is that the people have poured out the blood of the saints and the prophets. They had slaughtered God's people (see verse 6). Now we know that about 100,000 Christians are martyred every year, mostly by Muslims. But animosity is dangerously rising against Christians worldwide. The Bible itself predicts that their will be a great persecution of believers in the last days.
All of these bowl judgments which are itemized are the direct result of God's wrath upon sin. Because Fukushima, which is surely the direct fulfillment of verse 3, has already begun that wrath, we must ask ourselves if there is more judgment coming in our way. Most people are probably unlikely to connect the dots and to consider that this and any future calamities are the direct result of sin. We may not be slaughtering God's people or worshiping the antichrist ruler, but we are still sinners. And inevitably God is judging all of us by what is now happening in our ocean.
The human heart is so hard, I don't even think that a nuclear war—which is certainly the result of evil—would discourage people from clinging to their idolatrous beliefs and behavior. They'll just curse God for the wrath that has come upon the earth. And in fact that is exactly what is predicted in this passage. People will lay the blame back on God for not stopping the terrible things that are happening, which men have initiated by their own sin. Even as all of these calamities befall the world, men will not repent about their behavior but instead will blaspheme God for what's happening (verse 11).
The genocidal depopulation plan generally involves poisoning or sterilizing people through the use of chem. trails or water fluoridation. Agribusinesses transnational like Monsanto are often implicated in some sort of scheme to monopolize the world's food supply so it can be easily tainted with deadly toxins. Just about anything that can be said to involve "chemicals" can be implicated in this nefarious scheme: vaccines, alleged covert geo-engineering schemes, genetically modified food, etc.
How Prophecy Fulfillment Works
You need to understand the way biblical prophecy works. All of these events are unlikely to happen in a short period of time. And they are unlikely to happen in the sequence in which they are given. There are often many small different fulfillments of prophetic verses found in long passages like this. Some events will happen immediately while others could happen months, day or even hundreds of years from now. Because this passage in Revelation specifically refers to the beast (or antichrist) and to his mark and his image (which will be set up and worshiped in the temple), it is highly likely that some of these events are still a ways off. We don't know who the antichrist is yet. No Gentile country currently has control over Israel or the temple. And in fact, there isn't even a temple built yet on the site.
But don't make the mistake of thinking that these events are not a message for you. Verse 3 definitely is a message for our time as Fukushima has already happened and it is not certainly going to impact all of us in the market and in the price of our food to say nothing about further unrest in the world when people run out of food.
What Is God's Message Here For You?
God is obviously angry at mankind. He predicted long ago that there would be consequences for the sin of the world. Now that we see this passage being fulfilled, we definitely want to be wise and take our own spiritual situation seriously. Remember, it is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of an angry God. So what should you do?
1. First, you owe it to yourself to that a more careful look at your life. You sin; we all do. But the bigger problem is that you are a sinner. What I mean by that is you were born with a sinful nature and you are therefore committed to a sinful, selfish way of life. You probably sit on the throne of your own life as if you were God. But only God should have sit on the throne in your heart. You may give lip service to believing in God, but you're really only kidding yourself about your spiritual condition if you can't open your eyes to see just how God views your wicked heart. If you can't see yourself clearly, you may need to have Conviction About Your Sin.
2. Second, learn what it means to repent about your sin.Repentance is a word which most people don't really like; it's also a term most don't understand. You will find that it isn't an offensive concept once you grasp the meaning of the term. If you are unable to repent about your condition you will never be able to get right with God. So click on the article about How to Repent of Your Sin.
3. Third, discover what a Christian is and how to become one.Christians are promised everlasting life after we die; the Lord also gives us an abundant spiritual life here on earth. I don't think that you can truly become a Christian just because you want to escape the coming judgment though. Christians have Christ dwelling in their hearts, and if you're only goal is to get fire insurance, you probably only want the Lord for selfish reasons. That's why I recommend the article about How to Become a True Christian because you need to know how to enter into the kingdom of God through the narrow gate—which is difficult to find.
Don't Get Left Behind
Learn the lessons of prophecy so that you don't miss the signs of the times. Many believe that as soon as the disasters predicted in Revelation are poured out upon earth, that the Lord will appear suddenly in the clouds and will gather up believers into the sky and take us away from this earthly mess.
Yes, Jesus is coming back soon for his followers. He could come at any moment and we don't know when that event will take place. I've written a chapter about his return in "The Liberator" (all of which is on this website for you if you want to know more about Jesus of Nazareth). The chapter about his second coming is entitled The Liberator Returns and you'll find a lot of compelling information about those events at that link. You'll also see a list of the signs which the Lord said would take place right before he returns. Learn about the antichrist, the Abomination of Desolations, and also the Rapture.
The Rapture will certainly traumatize all of those who end up being left behind, especially those who have heard about the passages of the Scriptures which predict this will happen. If you have done nothing to prepare yourself for the end, you won't be taken up in the Lord's "rescue operation" to remove believers from the judgment about to be unleashed on the earth. You will end up as one very unhappy camper. So follow the steps above and seriously look into finding Christ as your own Lord and Savior.
There is still time for you to prepare, but you have to start learning how to make your own survival foods as soon as humanly possible. The best way to do it is to get the inside scoop on how to do it right. Fortunately, there is a way to get twenty years worth of The Lost Ways. This new food storage system is called The Lost Ways. You do not need a lot of expensive equipment to store foods for a crisis using the methods taught here. Even better, The Lost Ways pays for itself quickly as you begin to put away garden produce or even meats that you buy on sale. For most folks it's simply the biggest bargain of their lives. You can finally become self-sufficient and any extra money saved in food expense goes right back to your pocket. Frankly, at the end of the day, The Lost Ways actually makes you money! What's more, the videos take you by the hand, step by step, through the entire process of "putting away" almost any food you can think of. It's very much like having a food storage professional right there with you every step of the way.